How do you feel about anger?
Check out our worksheet.
- How good is your anger management? How well do you manage your anger? Use this online quiz to find out how well you do.
- Do you use healthy ways to release your anger? This online tool helps determine your personal coping styles and helps you work on developing a more productive approach. Take this Anger Management test.
How can you prevent yourself from negatively expressing your anger before situations occur?
Check out our worksheet.
- Anger Management - DON'T LOSE IT, USE IT
- Benson George Cooke, Ed.D., Assistant Director and Counselor, Assistant Professor, Counseling Center
- Anger Management - PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
- Molly Everett Davis, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Social Work
- Counseling and Psychological Services
CAPS provides a wide range of free services to students, which are provided by a staff of professional clinical psychologists, social workers, counselors, learning specialists, and psychiatric providers. They offer individual counseling, group counseling, workshops, and outreach programs, as well as other resources.
- Wellness, Alcohol, and Violence Education and Services
WAVES helps students make healthy, safe choices and encourage lifelong, thoughtful healthy decision-making through individualized support, creative, programming, and evidence-based education and outreach. They help students feel empowered and have the capacity to grow to their full potential and reach optimal wellness and well-being. WAVES offers information on alcohol including staying sober, sober rides, safer drinking, talking to others about their alcohol use and more.
- Center for Psychological Services
CPS offers individual, family, and couples therapy, group therapy, assessment, consultation, and mental health evaluations. They use evidence-based clinical training in assessment, consultation and intervention, and provide accessible, affordable, culturally sensitive, and state-of-the-art services to the community.
- University Police Department
The University Police Department provides a safe and secure environment for all university employees, students and guests, and they provide orientation sessions on safety procedures, alcohol and drug awareness. They embrace the community policies and work collaboratively with academic and administrative units, as well as individuals and organizations.
- Inner Health Studio
Inner Health Studio is a site run by an occupational therapist. It offers information on anger and anger management, symptoms of anger, worksheets on anger, and relaxation tips and techniques.
- Mind Tools
Mind Tools is a website that was established to help people learn practical and straight forward skills they need to excel in their career and they provide training solutions for companies and governments. They offer articles and strategies on anger management and dealing with angry people.
- Mayo Clinic
The Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit worldwide leader in medical care, research and education for people from all walks of life. They offer anger management tips, how to let go of anger, current research and more.
- American Psychological Association
The American Psychological Association is the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States. APA is the world's largest association of psychologists, with nearly 130,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members. There is a variety of information on the site including anger management strategies and when to ask for help.
- Psychology Today
Psychology Today is a website that is all about people and what makes them tick. The site is supported by over 750 psychologists, academics, psychiatrists and authors. They offer a collection of articles about anger, managing anger, healthy anger, and more.