When you are in a good mood, why are you in a good mood?
Check out our worksheet.
- How positively charged are you? Are you negative? Take this Attitude survey to find out how your rank.
- Are you a positive or negative thinker? How do you view your successes and failures? Do you have a predictable thinking pattern? Use this tool to find out.
Does your current approach toward life and your vision match up?
Check out our worksheet.
- Attitude - I AM POSSIBLE
- Benson George Cooke, Ed.D., Assistant Director and Counselor, Assistant Professor, Counseling Center
- Attitude - SO WHAT ABOUT IT?
- Pamela L. Patterson, M.S., Dean of Students
- Counseling and Psychological Services
CAPS provides a wide range of free services to students, which are provided by a staff of professional clinical psychologists, social workers, counselors, learning specialists, and psychiatric providers. They offer individual counseling, group counseling, workshops, and outreach programs, as well as other resources.
- Center for Psychological Services
CPS offers individual, family, and couples therapy, group therapy, assessment, consultation, and mental health evaluations. They use evidence-based clinical training in assessment, consultation and intervention, and provide accessible, affordable, culturally sensitive, and state-of-the-art services to the community.
- Positive Thinking Principles
Positive Thinking Principles is a site that encourages and reinforces a positive attitude. They offer articles on perception and belief, tips on thinking and stress, inspirational quotes and people, positive news and more.
- Ferris State University
FSU offers a variety services and resources online to support their students. They have a page on changing your attitude to change your life. The page offers questions to ask and tips to stay positive or to become positive.
- Mayo Clinic
The Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit worldwide leader in medical care, research and education for people from all walks of life. They offer articles and resources on attitude and its effect on the mind and body in regards to weight loss, cancer survival, reducing stress, and more.
- National Institutes of Health
The NIH is the nation’s medical research agency – making important medical discoveries that improve health and save lives. NIH, a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the primary Federal agency for conducing and supporting medical research to improve the health and wellness of all people from children to seniors. They offer research and resources on positive attitudes and its effect on the mind and body.