While Spring Break is over, hopefully you are refreshed with the break from coursework and other regular activities– that’s the purpose of it!
The Spring Semester is about half over now. As you look ahead to these months when the weather is warmer and a range of colors emerge, take a fresh look at yourself and your plans. Following this Spring Break, an appropriate question addresses what you are willing to commit yourself to doing that may be different from before the break. Now that you have some "refreshment" in your life based on the break from your routine, what would be helpful to change? Here are some questions you might want to ask of yourself:
- Do you need to spend some more time with class readings and studies?
- Do you need to start papers and projects a little earlier?
- Would it be helpful to get more involved, or less involved, with some clubs and organizations?
- Do you want to change your exercise routine?
- Are there some different kinds of events on campus that you’d like to experience?
- Would you like to get out and about in this area, whether heading into Washington, D.C., or heading the other direction for some exploration in the Shenandoah Valley?
Lots of choices abound, and this is a perfect time to do some "resetting" of your life and how you are spending your time. Many opportunities - and challenges – await you. Enjoy the journey!